36" latex Qualatex Helium Inflated Balloons
A beautiful giant three foot filled balloon sure to add the wow factor to any party! A gorgeous giant balloon ready to be inflated by you for a party, wedding or any special occasion!
Floating time in air will be approx. 24 to 30 hours, depending on surrounding temperature and the handling methods. They are made out of latex when filled with helium they will not be crystal clear but will remain slightly cloudy.
String and weight will be provided.
Recommend to opt for delivery with us as this giant balloons cannot be fitted in sedan car and hatchback will be depending on the dimension of the cabin.
Points to Note:
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Please use air pump for inflating the balloons and beware of balloons exploding due to over-inflation.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
- Regular air pump will NOT float the balloons. Helium could float larger size balloons.
- For regular air filled balloons, they could be stick to various surface by tape or hang by wire.
- If air could not go through at the opening tab, use a straw and insert until the blockage is cleared. Remove straw and continue with air filling.
Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.